Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our House!

We stopped by our new house today to take care of a few things, so I had the chance to take some more pictures!  We are getting so excited to move in a couple of weeks!

The girls on the "boot bench" off of the garage 

Kitchen 

Ainslie dancing around the kitchen/family room! 

Standing on the stairs looking down at the front entry and dining room

Ainslie picking her room! 

Emme helping measure! 

Ainslie checking out the master tub! 

The girls chasing each other in the master bath! 

Mike fits!

They all fit!! 

I see a lot of baths in our future!!!


4 comments:

  1. I love it! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to see it in person! Love you guys...Mom/grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzanne! I can't wait for you to see it either!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful home! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie! I hope that you all will make the drive to the country to check it out!!!

      Delete